I am a Emmy Award-winning painter specializing in sets, props and puppet painting. I work primarily in stop motion animation, computer animation, as well as sand and cut-out animation. My painting skills range from a variety of techniques utilizing airbrushing and hand painting, in variety of mediums. These include acrylic, liquid acrylics, oils, gouache, watercolour, PAX, and silicone .
I'm in awe of your work and talent! The detail, creativity and care that goes into it is incredible. I look forward to watching with my 5 year old son whom is in amazement of the show as well and tries to create his own Characters at home. Thank you for your talent to watch.
I'm in awe of your work and talent! The detail, creativity and care that goes into it is incredible. I look forward to watching with my 5 year old son whom is in amazement of the show as well and tries to create his own Characters at home. Thank you for your talent to watch.
ReplyDelete