I am a Emmy Award-winning painter specializing in sets, props and puppet painting. I work primarily in stop motion animation, computer animation, as well as sand and cut-out animation. My painting skills range from a variety of techniques utilizing airbrushing and hand painting, in variety of mediums. These include acrylic, liquid acrylics, oils, gouache, watercolour, PAX, and silicone .
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Tom Brierton's "The Labyrinth"
I am excited to announce that I will helping Tom Brierton on his epic stop motion animation feature film "The Labyrinth". I am in the process of testing and painting the silicone puppets. I will be working from the famed special FX stdudio "Nextage FX", headed up by special effects guru Anthony Grow. Famed sculptor, Jim Davidson, sculpted the gorgeous minotaur puppet, which I cannot wait to get my painting hands on to! I will keep you posted on this adventurous ride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment